December 3, 2010

Breathtaking

I have a background on my computer at work for each season. I always try to find breathtaking pictures. I try to never use the same one twice.

For winter I picked a mountain view, covered in snow. It looks like I'm looking out over the peak of a mountain and there are nothing but snow capped mountains in the background as far as you can see.

I feel like it takes my breath away every time I see it. I'll go to close a program and suddenly my stomach will jump. I have a fear of heights, but who knew a picture would get me like this one does.

I'm hosting a baby shower tomorrow for my best friend. I hope it turns out beautiful. She is having a little girl. I can't wait to meet her. How breathtaking that will be as well.

I love when my life is full of breathtaking moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment