January 4, 2011

January

I'm 4 days late from the first of the month.

This year is about change. As is any new year with me. Last year I changed my weight. This year I want to change my weight again and also some other things. I don't make new years resolutions, though. Just new years ideas. Change is on going. Change is inevitable.

I've had a lot going on in my life lately. I've been trying to let go of things, grasp on to something else for a change. I haven't gotten very far. I have road blocks that get placed by different things. And my life has become a cryptic mess.

Money is the root of all evil. And so is divorce. And credit reports. The last two are totally fully related to money. So, here's to scratching out the past and moving forward with the new. I'll be 25 this year, moving straight forward into the second half of my 20s. Scary, but yet slightly thrilling at the same time.

Here's to another year.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! money does suck, causes so much ill. ick. here's to you in 2011!

    ReplyDelete