February 1, 2011

Joy of Love | Day 1

{I'm backtracking on some posts, so while the date has been altered, please know you didn't miss something by accident}

I am participating in a photography workshop through Willette for the month of February.

It is called The Joy of Love and each day I receive photo prompts and assignments to complete to help me work on my photography and also capture some unique photos of my loved ones.

Day 1: What They Do

Joy of Love - Day 1

Yesterday Morgen was sick. She hardly ever gets sick, so she is still recovering. Every evening before bed we spend 30 minutes snuggling in my bed while she watches whatever program we can find on TV. While she always seems to carry a look of concern, she doesn't always look this sad.

Snuggling; this is what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment