November 22, 2010

Thankful

I tried to write a post today on negativity. Then I accidentally erased it. So, obviously I need to move on.

Thursday I started feeling the twangs of a UTI. I'm really disappointed because I'm pretty sure I do have a UTI. I'm also pretty sure I don't have any time to go to the doctor to get some medicine for it. It's a holiday week. I have plans.

So, I'm drinking nothing but water or juice (very, very limited amounts of juice) to see if it might flush itself out of my system. And I know I'm pushing the envelope with what comes next. Kidney infections are nothing to mess with, but I really do not have time to see a doctor this week.

I've realized that I haven't been sick in a while and I'm thankful for that just as much as I am confused by it. Normally stress means I automatically catch every bug going around. Maybe my tolerance has built up some. I'm not sure, but I'm going to knock on wood.

I was going to go back to the whole negativity thing and explain how I'm going to be a bit more happy from now on, but I'm afraid of accidentally deleting this post, too. But, just know, something spoke to me this morning when I tried to be negative on facebook. I'm a thankful person. So, I'll be doing more of that.

Being thankful for what I've got and where I am. Because that's all that matters right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment