November 19, 2010

I'm intolerable at times

I've done really good with writing posts since I created this new blog. I'm not even sure what number I am on when it comes to counting how many blogs I have tried to have. I think this one has been easier since I haven't yet shared it with the world. I haven't announced it. I've just been writing. To no one.

I've been writing in the mornings, too. Which means my mind is fresh and the stresses of the day haven't caught up with me yet. I really like that. That stress-free feeling.

Today I will be buying the dry goods for Thanksgiving supper. Just so I'm not completely last minute with everything. We will be having a lot of food and enjoying the company of family. Our tradition is to roast a duck. With orange glaze. It always turns out so well. We roast one for Thanksgiving as well as Christmas. Along with the usual dishes, too. There will still be a turkey. We can't have Thanksgiving without one.

I love enjoying leftover turkey sandwiches after Thanksgiving.

On a slightly different note, I'm sad to say that I think my body has been having a hard time dealing with dairy lately. I have had some symptoms of lactose intolerance.

I've had coffee with creamer and cereal with milk every day this past week for breakfast. Each time I've enjoyed those things I've had stomach issues. Not gross stomach issues, just not normal issues. Like bloating, gurgling, and other simple issues. But ones that I've found annoying and very uncomfortable. Especially at work.

I'm not sure if that is the case, but there is only one way to find out. And I'm scared to eliminate something that big from my diet. But, I know it could be done.

I'm so excited for the impending holidays. Making new memories and traditions. I love my family and spending time with them. It's always so extra special. So much happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment